Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stamp Shows for 2009


I'm getting a lot of emails asking me about our show schedule for 2009. I guess I haven't made an official announcement yet so here it goes.....I'm staying home. I know that's not what you want to hear but I'm just tired of doing shows. Being away from home for 5 days at a time is hard and then there's catching up with all the work that's piled up while I was away. Traveling by yourself and hauling a booth around and setting it up after flying all day the day before....I could go on and on. It's exhausting. It really just comes down to this, life is too short to be away from the ones you love so I choose to stay home. Wally will be doing the San Jose show in February and we will both be at the Sacramento show this year and that's probably it. You can always find me right here though!

I got some wonderful emails today filled with artwork from Karen W of IL. I'll be posting them here over the next couple of weeks because I don't want to add anything to any of the galleries until I've "remodeled" them. This uses our Desert Mosque 526J & Resting Ride 653H. The palm frond and palm trees aren't Beeswax stamps, I think the frond is Stampscapes but we have a frond and tons of palm trees here. This is what Karen said she did to make the card:
These are both done with copic makers in the air compressor and Eclipse tape to mask and airbrush. I tore Eclipse tape top and bottom of areas and airbrushed a couple of browns and then a couple of blues and then stamped the images. Quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment now.