Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, New Gallery

I decided to start the year out by switching over to the new gallery format. It's so much nicer and it makes it easy to shop from and find images. Frankly I got sick of looking at the old format. I still have seven galleries left to remodel but the majority are done. You can see the main gallery page here:
http://beeswaxrubberstamps.com/artgallery.htm

The top three rows are completed. The bottom two rows (except for the Anne Sagor Gallery) still need to be worked on. I hope to be finished in the next couple of weeks. Most of the remodeled galleries now have new artwork in them as well. I can't believe the number of cards I found on my computer. I know I lost quite a few when our hard drive died a few years back. Which reminds me that I need to do a back up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment now.