Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Beeswax December POTM




The December POTM is up and it's some polymer clay ornaments. This is a fun project to do yourself, with a group of stampers (think party and cocktails) or with your kids or grandchildren. They make great gifts or you can use them as stocking stuffers or as the decoration for the top of a gift. You can also use the heart shape for Valentines Day too.

I can't believe it's been a year since I redesigned the website so I guess my little break is over. I'm going to start working on remodeling the galleries. I'm going to make it so that the stamp names and numbers under each card will at least link to the page that stamp is sold on. Should make it much easier to shop from the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment now.