Friday, April 17, 2009

Ice Crystals


This is a focal that I made on a day I decided to just play at the torch instead of sitting down to make anything specific. Sometimes I end up with crap and sometimes I end up with amazing things. I just love this bead. The color contrast between the light aqua dots and the light peridot dots up against the ivory accent dots....it's so elaborate looking. I pulled another one out of the kiln that I made yesterday in lavender and pink. That one took 2 1/2 hours to make! I'll post a picture of it next week once I get it cleaned and photographed.

Those awaiting the Beeswax new images will have to wait a bit longer. I got my tracking number today and the new engravings won't be here until next week.

One other Beeswax thing....does anyone have any idea why I'm getting loads of orders that include our Music Collage? It must have been published somewhere but since I only get RSM I'm kinda clueless. It's one of those stamps that rarely sells and it seems every order has it lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment now.