Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ready for your Closeup?


Just a couple more hummingbird pictures that Wally took. I think he's finally figuring out his camera and getting pretty proud of himself. He even offered to take my bead pictures last night.....if I could only get him to clean the beads we'd have a deal.

I've been working on some new images for Beeswax and I'm hoping to do a release sometime next month. I'll do a couple of sneak peeks in the next week or so.

Today is another really nice day here so I think I'll take advantage of it and play at the torch today. I don't just "play" very often. Usually I know exactly what I'm going to make. Playing can either lead to a wasted day with nothing to show for it or you can end up with some really cool stuff. Let's hope it's the latter today.

5 comments:

  1. Those are the most amazing close-ups. What kind of camera is it?
    I just love seeing hummingbirds over all others.They're like precious little jewels.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sooo beautiful! Take more, take more! And post 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His camera is a Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 mega pixels. He's always whining about wanting a "better" camera. I'll tell him to take some more pictures! Aren't those tiny pink and red feathers adorable? Just like rubino!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goshhh Amy !!
    this shot is just...amaaaazing :)
    well done Wally !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hummingbird pics. Gorgeous shots Wally! J just gave me a hummingbird feeder as a First Day of Spring Gift. I can't wait to get it outside.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment now.