Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stormed and Webbed

This bead was made with stormed Psyche and stormed Psyche Light. I just wound a couple of stormed stringers on the mandrel. Then I put it through the webbing technique a few times, reduced and encased. I think the effect is cool. However, it can easily get overdone with too much webbing that you can't burn off. The best way to solve that little problem is to put some more stormed stringer on the bead to kind of start over. Double Helix has told me that they will have Psyche Light available again in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bead! Can't wait to get your tutorial (once we got some more silver glass) and try that technique out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bead! I'd love to have a bracelet made from those beads. Sherrie Holmes

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment now.