Friday, August 7, 2009

Some Customer Appreciation


I feel very fortunate to have such wonderful customers. I get fabulous feedback on Etsy and eBay from my bead customers. I get really nice thank you emails from my rubber stamp customers. I just wanted to take a moment to say "Thank you" myself. I'm usually not able to respond to each and every email but this post is to let all of you know that I truly appreciate your business and your kind words.

Which brings me to the Thank You card I received from Evelyn in Germany. Sometimes customers do a little something extra special. Evelyn sent me this fabulous card with a very nice note inside....thank you Evelyn! I just loved how she combined our stamps in this scene. She used our Bridge Scene 1188R, Ducks 437J, Oak Branch 1279M and the Hanging Lamp 1337K. She stamped everything on glossy card stock and it looks like it was colored in with markers. This also reminds me that I still have to work on the galleries on our website.....ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment now.